According to the Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
, there are more than 49,000 active licensed attorneys in the state. Gone are the days of buying an ad in the Yellow Pages and checking marketing off of your law firm’s “to do” list. Now, if you do not maintain a prominent online presence, your desired client base will not notice you. A Philadelphia legal advertising agency can help you grow your firm’s business and be successful.
There is no such thing as standing still in today’s legal marketplace. You are either increasing your client base or fading away into obscurity. X Social Media can help you climb back on top and stay there with cutting-edge marketing campaigns that integrate social media with your law firm’s website. You can call us today at (888) 670-0006 to find out more about how our XPerts can help.
How Legal Advertising With X Social Media Helps Law Firms Grow
You should not have to spend a significant portion of your valuable time writing ad copy and developing strategies for social media marketing campaigns. Here are some of the things that we can take off of your plate:
- We can use the customer lists that you give us to customize the audience you want your ads to generate. For example, you might want to include clients from one list in an upcoming ad campaign but exclude clients on another list. We can upload your lists and apply your instructions to reach the people you seek.
- We pay attention to the results you receive from each of your ad campaigns and use that data to determine what works best and what does not. We want your ad spending to be cost-effective, and we use sophisticated calculations to achieve that goal.
- Also, we use the data from our high-tech tracking tools to fine-tune the strategies we employ in your marketing campaigns. We plug the information into algorithms and analyze ad performance.
- You can get live reporting so that you can check on your campaigns at will. Whether you are out of town, in trial, or at home on the weekend, real-time data can answer your questions at any time of the day or night.
- We collect details about the items that visitors look at on your website. We can increase your sales by remarketing those things.
- We can build a new website for you or upgrade the one you have. It is not enough anymore to have a website that merely contains your firm’s contact information, location, areas of practice, and attorneys. We can optimize your firm’s website to get more traffic.
- If you do not yet have a Facebook page for your firm or you are not getting the results you want from yours, we can improve your Facebook page or build a new one for you. Many businesses have a Facebook page that looks more like a business card than an eye-catching page that tells a story about what your firm can do for people. We can fix that.
- When you want to run a campaign, we can create a custom Facebook landing page that integrates with your firm’s website. The landing page will include high-quality images that attract attention. People who view the landing page can answer a few simple questions to find out if they are eligible for the type of potential plaintiffs you want to recruit. We can then send the qualified candidate to your firm’s website to become a client.
Depending on what you want, we can tailor our services to fit your needs. Some agencies offer a fixed set of options, but we have the skills and experience to take on the full range of legal advertising. To find out more about how our XPerts can help, you can call us today at (888) 670-0006.
The Consequences of Having a Mediocre Online Presence
If you have not yet tackled the issue of creating a top-notch online image for your law firm, that procrastination could be hurting your firm’s bottom line. We understand that it can be daunting to step out of your comfort zone into the field of legal advertising. You did not go to law school to become a marketer.
Here are a few of the reasons why you might want to consider working with a Philadelphia legal advertising agency:
- We can take care of the marketing work so that you can devote yourself to practicing law.
- If clients cannot find you online, they are unlikely to go to the trouble of finding you somewhere else.
- If you have a “bare-bones” online presence, clients will assume that you are not successful.
- Many lawyers hire a college kid, nephew, or some other non-professional to build a website for their firm. The site will likely look amateur, particularly over time. Potential clients will judge your skills as a lawyer on how well you present yourself. An outdated, unprofessional website can make a potential client continue scrolling until they find another lawyer.
- To stand out from the crowd of attorneys in Philadelphia, you need to integrate social media with your law firm website. We create marketing campaigns that weave Facebook ads, Facebook landing pages, and Instagram posts with your firm’s website seamlessly. This strategy generates leads and increases traffic to your website.
- When lawyers try to handle their marketing as DIY projects, they lose the legal fees they could have earned during that time. Most lawyers do not work with algorithms that analyze the returns on their advertising campaigns, so they can waste money on strategies that do not reach the desired result.
You can devote your time to more productive things, like practicing law, and avoid squandering your marketing budget on tactics that are not cost-effective if you work with a Philadelphia legal advertising agency. At X Social Media, you will have a Dedicated Digital Marketing Manager who you can contact directly when you have questions.
We respect your time and intelligence. We want to make you more successful so that you can help more people. Put us to the test. We are proud of our astounding level of customer service. You will never feel like a number with us. You can call us today at (888) 670-0006 to find out why our clients are so happy with us.